TO BE RESCHEDULED…
Watch the First 3 Minutes…
Hear what this pastor says about Shelly!
Shelly openly talks about…
- How to establish boundaries regarding children’s cell phone and screen use.
- What to say and when to have age-appropriate conversations with your child regarding cell phones
- Children as young as 8 years old can experience their first exposure to pornography.
Shelly hosts live events! See more below…
Parents on the Frontline Bootcamp
(Grandparents and Young Marrieds, too)…
- Equips! Empowers! Parents, Grandparents, Guardians
- Learn how to teach your children to raise their bar of sexual self-control
- Full Day
- Faith-based Parent Education Conference
Who should attend?
- Parents of K-12 graders
- Young Adults
- Young Married Couples considering having children
Who is Shelly Donahue?
- Shelly is a nationally known relationship and sexuality speaker/teacher
- Empowers parents to have confidence and be competent to address sexual issues with their children
What will you leave with?
- You will be equipped with faith-based parenting tools
- Talking points
- Role playing ideas and prayers to help your child through the drama and the trauma to avoid struggles with:
- Phones, Apps, Sexting, and the Teen Brain
- Pornography, Fantasy, Masturbation
- Dating Guidelines
- Teen Sexual Activity
- Alcohol and Drug use
- Shame, Depression, Suicide
- And Much More!
Article: What Kind of Prom Memory Do You Want Your Teen to Have?
41% of teenagers will probably drink on Prom night…
Prom, Alcohol and Sex seem to go together…
I remember Lindsey’s Junior Year when…
(Read Full Article…