“After talking about sexuality in my career for the past 39 years and hearing parents say, ‘How come I’ve never heard this stuff before?’ I am committed to sharing what works. When teens know why they should wait for sex, when they know how they can wait for sex and when those that care about them support their choice to wait – this Generation can wait! They will wait! They are waiting!” Shelly Donahue, TALL Truth.
“I’m convinced that the problem in America is not teen pregnancy or teen STDs – the problem in America is teen sex. Let’s direct our children to delay sex. Let’s guide them toward the wonderful purposes God has made for sex in marriage and the benefits of healthy relationship skills in their teen years. Teens do what they know until they know better. When they know better, they do better! I want to help this generation reach their hopes and dreams by honoring themselves and one other.” Shelly Donahue, TALL Truth
Host TALL Truth Student Assemblies
for your school, community or ministry event.
Educate, Encourage, Empower, and Equip
- 7-12th graders
- College students
to raise the bar of sexual self-control in their lives!
What can you expect in this Biblically based age-appropriate presentation also suitable for secular groups?
- Who’s having the best sex in America?
- Have great intimacy someday…. in your marriage!
- PIESS aspects of sexuality:
- How are we wired?
- Guys’ brains tend to be like waffles
- Girls tend to be like spaghetti.
- Sex vs Sexuality
- Sex is what you do in marriage
- Sexuality is who you are right now.
- Boys tend to be sexually like microwaves
- Girls tend to be sexually like crock pots.
- How animals and people are motivated differently for sex.
- The 5 basic needs of human beings?
- Is sex a basic need?
- Is love a basic need?
- Media messages
- Pornography’s effects on your future.
- Who says it’s OK to have sex before marriage?
- Who wants you to wait?
- Why do people have sex?
- What it intimacy?
- Bonding: Love’s super glue and how it affects your future marriage.
- Shake the etch a sketch – start over!
- Renewed virginity
- Second chances
- Write your love letter to your future spouse.
- Have the BEST sex… by waiting until marriage
- Q & A
- (Above points in TALL Truth WAIT Training Power Point Slideshow)
For best outcome:
- Host 4 assemblies on 1 day:
- High School Boys
- High School Girls
- Middle School Boys
- Middle School Girls
- 75- 90 minute HS assembly
- 45-60 minute MS assembly
Contact Shelly personally to book your event today!